I took a few minutes to update my GoogleDoc of piece count for this quilt. In the end, I finished with 26 more pieces than Anne had. This is mostly because of slight differences between Anne's designs and my photographs of the quilt. For ease of sewing, Ann may have left out small extra pieces. These did not interfere with the design nor integrity of the quilt. However, I chose to add the pieces into my diamonds.
That being said, in one diamond Ann has chosen to piece a fabric that I believed to be a plaid in the original quilt. [Block N13 for the curious] Because I used a plaid, my block had 21 less pieces than Ann's block!
Ann Holte = 3340
Ida Lively = 3373